This episode is once again kindly supported by theweb.is — a new two day event curated by Craig Lockwood and Amie Duggan — the team behind the successful Handheld conferences and saviours of the publishing imprint Five Simple Steps. It's a must attend event in a great city.
No it's not a mirage, this really is #023 of our occasional podcast. We must do better! Excuses are in abundance after which we discuss a whole raft of topics — some even web related!
- Beyond Tellerrand
- Web Teaching Day
- New pricing for The Web.IS
- Mike Kus designed a t-shirt for Shopify
- Bringing Pan Am Back To Life
- Figuring Out Responsive Images
- Normalising designs for better quality CSS
- Dog Tech is back!
Thanks again to theweb.is for supporting this weeks show.
This episode is 52:15 minutes in length