The Back to Front Show
A weekly web industry focused podcast hosted by Keir Whitaker & Kieran Masterton
The “Back” Story
The Back to Front Show is a weekly podcast hosted by Keir Whitaker and Kieran Masterton, both veterans of the web development industry. More often than not recorded with the aid of two Blue Yeti’s and a dodgy Skype connection each episode sees them dive into the latest happenings in the web industry and chew the fat for around 40 — 50 minutes.
The show does not focus on one area in particular rather choosing to dive in and out on a number of regular topics, including but not limited to:
- Back-end technology
- Front-end development
- Web industry news
- Web conferences and meetups
- Startup culture
- Freelancing & small business
- Web frameworks
- Web platforms
- Hipsters and fixed gear bikes!
- Keir Whitaker — (pictured right) Shopify Design Advocate. Writes about, and shares links on, ecommerce, the web industry, podcasting, travel & culture on his personal website.
- Kieran Masterton — (pictured left) Consultant, writer and coder working at the intersection of film and web. Lover of big white hounds and bad 80s horror.
Support the Show
Do you have a product or service you think our web savvy audience would like to hear about? If so why not consider supporting the show?
We offer single episode or multiple show packages. Drop Keir an email to find out more.
Copyright © 2013–2014 Keir Whitaker & Kieran Masterton. All views and opinons expressed are the hosts own. Subscribe via iTunes, RSS and Stitcher. Follow updates on Twitter and Facebook. Say hello via email. Radio icon design by Sean Johnson.