There are times when all of us are curious as to who is engaging with our posts and other content. Instagram does not have an in-built feature to see who has viewed your profile yet.
Even if you are a regular user or a social media creator, our experts have curated a list of top 8 apps that can help to see who has checked out your profile.
Top 8 Apps To See Who Views Your Instagram
Influxy is one of the best apps through which you can track your followers and following list. It will also provide the list of people who must have blocked you or quietly unfollowed.
The special feature of this app is that it will track down people who silently watch your profile and never ‘like’ or interact with your posts. It will also notify you if someone changes their name or username.
While realizing that some viewers stay in the shadows might feel a bit disheartening, it also adds a layer of fascination to your Instagram experience.
Moreover,Influxy offers an in-depth look at your profile’s popularity, analyzing how your friends engage with your posts. It is a free app with no hidden charges.
- Free to use with no hidden payments or intrusive advertising.
- Provides notifications for changes in follower lists, such as being blocked or unsubscribed.
- Includes information on who is searching for the user, even if not following them.
- Ensures security and privacy protection, with data stored on the user’s device.
- Regular updates and improvements are made to the app.
- Legal information is transparently available on the app’s website.
- Limited functionality in the free version, pushing users towards paid subscriptions for full features.
- Potential accuracy issues in tracking and providing data on followers and interactions.
- User interface and experience may not meet the expectations or preferences of all users.
Also Read:10 Bad Things About TikTok
2. XProfile – Follower Analysis
XProfile transforms the way you perceive your Instagram audience. This app is more than a mere follower tracker; it will show you users who have checked out your profile.
With its availability for both Android and iOS users, this app analyzes your profile, providing a clear picture of who’s genuinely engaged with your content.
The insights don’t just end there. XProfile digs deep into your Instagram interactions, showing you who interacts with your photos and stories the most and Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use.
It also comes with a paid version – XProfile Gold – which will provide you with more advanced analytics and more premium features. If you are an influencer, you can consider buying this, it is for $4.99 per month. Also, if you are unsure, it offers a free trial as well.
- Provides statistics on engagement rates, average likes, and follower ratios.
- Offers a paid version, Xprofile Gold, with advanced data points and premium features.
- Available in five languages, enhancing accessibility.
- Not affiliated with Instagram or other third parties, ensuring independent functionality.
- Provides a free trial period for premium subscriptions.
- Features user-friendly management of subscriptions and auto-renewal settings.
- Subscription prices starting at $4.99 USD/month may not be affordable for all users.
- Automatic renewal of subscription could lead to unwanted charges if not managed properly.
- The need to manage subscriptions through the iTunes account might not be convenient for all users.
InstaFollow also comes in our list if you want to track your profile stalkers. This app will provide valuable insights about your Instagram viewership.
It will tell you who is viewing your Instagram profile and stories directly. It will also tell you how many likes your photos have received, inactive followers, people who have blocked or unfollowed you.
It also offers a premium version that starts at $2.49USD/week.There are various kinds of subscriptions: 1 week / 1 month or 3 months.
Also, a report by data.ai gives a positive review of this app. It has a rating of 4.1, with 70% users satisfied with the service of this app.
- Tracks new followers and unfollowers on Instagram.
- Positive customer reviews
- May offer insights into your most engaged followers.
- User-friendly interface to easily navigate through various analytics.
- Could support multiple account tracking for users with more than one Instagram account.
- Some features might only be available with a paid subscription.
- Risk of the app not being updated regularly, leading to outdated or incorrect information.
- The user interface and experience may not meet the needs or preferences of all users.
IGCops is an app through which you can understand the whole engagement of others with your profile. It will tell you who interacts with your posts, providing a deeper understanding of your audience’s behavior.
It will also send you alerts about followers who unfollow, block, or never reciprocate engagement, thereby enhancing your social media strategy.
IGCops has an intuitive design which makes it user-friendly. However, some users have complained that the app runs too many advertisements which can be a bit annoying.
- IgCops is free to use, making it accessible for all Instagram users.
- Allows users to easily track followers, unfollowers, and more.
- Automatically syncs data with Instagram for up-to-date statistics.
- Supports multiple Instagram accounts with Auto Sync feature.
- Includes an Auto Unfollower tool to easily unfollow selected accounts.
- The user interface and user experience might not align with everyone’s preferences.
- Too many advertisements
Also Read: How Much Is A Lion Worth On TikTok
InReports provides a range of features, including insights into unfollowers and followers, engagement analysis, and media insights.
Users can track who interacts with their profile, identify ghost followers, see who gives the most likes/comments, and monitor story viewers permanently. Additionally, it offers the ability to watch stories anonymously and supports multiple accounts.
In terms of pricing, InReports offers a PRO member subscription with prices ranging from $4.99 per week to $24.99 per year.
The PRO subscription unlocks additional features like insights into low interactive followers, post and story insights, and more.
- Offers insights into unfollowers and followers.
- Provides profile interaction analysis.
- Enables tracking of story viewers permanently.
- Supports watching stories anonymously.
- Allows management of multiple accounts.
- Generally provides good analytics and tools.
- Fun and easy to use.
- Responsive to customer feedback.
- Limited free features, with key functionalities locked behind the PRO subscription.
- Subscription automatically renews, requiring active management to cancel.
- Some users might find the app’s features limited or not worth the subscription cost.
- Lack of advanced customization options for more in-depth social media management or analysis.
6. Visitors Pro
Visitors Pro is a unique app designed for Instagram users. It analyzes your followers’ actions, allowing you to see who is your most active follower, who frequently likes and comments on your photos and videos.
This app offers a range of features including the ability to identify your top-5 active followers, view profiles and liked photos of these followers, and overall account analytics.
It has a simple, user-friendly interface and is compatible with a variety of iOS devices. The only con here is that Android users can’t use this app.
- Analyzes follower actions, like likes and comments, to identify the most active followers.
- Provides detailed account analytics for effective Instagram account management.
- Features a simple, user-friendly interface.
- Offers functionality to share insights across social networks.
- Limited feature set compared to more comprehensive Instagram analytics tools.
- Potential privacy concerns, as the app involves analyzing user interactions on social media.
- Reliability issues, if the app does not consistently provide accurate or up-to-date information.
- Absence of advanced analytics or customization options for more in-depth social media management.
Also Read:How Much Money Does Mr Beast Make A Day
7. Analyzer Plus
Analyzer Plus is an app that is efficient in showing your followers activity. It tracks people who have unfollowed, shows you statistics on followers lost, gained in form on graphs.
It also has a feature of showing engagement analysis. It lists down users who have lost interest in your content. Also, shows posts with the most likes/comments and tracking story views.
For pricing, Analyzer Plus offers a subscription option at $1.99 for one week. This subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period, and users can manage their subscriptions in the iTunes Store account setting.
- Detailed tracking of unfollowers, including time-specific data (1 week/month/year).
- Identification of users not following back and those who blocked you.
- Insights into engagement levels, showing users who lost interest.
- Analysis of ghost followers, top engaging followers, and most liked/commented posts.
- Insights into story views and deleted interactions.
- Mixed user satisfaction: 68.2% positive, 31.8% negative experiences.
- Subscription model may not suit all users.
8. Who Stalks – Super Spy Pro
This powerful tool doesn’t just show who views your profile; it provides detailed insights into how engaged these viewers are with your content. The app thoroughly analyzes your profile, identifying those who have interacted most with your content.
It has an intuitive interface which makes tracking viewer engagement straightforward and accessible, even for those new to analytics.
It’s an ideal tool for anyone from social media influencers to marketers aiming to tailor their content strategies based on audience engagement.
- Offers analysis of social media accounts, particularly Instagram.
- Capable of identifying and showing the best followers of a user’s profile.
- Free to download and use for iOS devices.
- Some features within the app require in-app purchases.
- Not available for Android users.
- Potential risks related to downloading the app, as indicated by the recommendation to scan it with antivirus software.